- Contact Us
- About Us
- Young Birders
- Go To
- Help With
- Log In
If you are interested in wild birds, then you should join HMBC.
|Our membership includes birders of all kinds and all skill levels -- beginning birders, backyard birders, casual birders, regional birders, traveling birders, fanatics, and experts. No matter what kind of birder you are, you will find someone who shares your interests.
To join, just download and complete a Membership Form (pdf) and mail it in along with your dues to:
Our dues are very modest:
- Student Membership: $6.00
- Household membership: $20.00
- Sustaining membership: $30.00
- Life Memberships available. Contact Membership Committee Chair.
What you get for your dues?
- Full access to over 40 field trips a year
- Colleagues who can help you build your birding skills
- A directory to over 300 birders in our region (our members)
- Our bimonthly newsletter Feathers
- Attend the annual dinner meeting (we have a special speaker)
- Full access to this website where you can:
-- Write a blog (including) images
-- Post images to galleries
-- Participate fully in birding forums
-- Access our on-line directory of members.
-- Report a rare bird sighting.
-- Download current and back-issues of Feathers
-- Add comments